Friday 18 April 2008

Catching up

So, three days out of the office and my inbox nearly exploded with spam - a great thing to welcome you back to your desk eh? Getting back and following up lots of things from meetings and random bumpings-into has stopped us talking about the fair much - but I do have photos of the A&B home from home at Earl's Court, so I do intend to blog about it soon.

In the meantime, an email offer from Borders prompts me to post - save 40% on any full priced book this weekend, not to be sniffed at I reckon. Click here to print off the voucher.

Good weekend to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you have been tagged! Come to my blog for the rules x

Sophie the Fourth said...

Who needs to have the rules of "Tag" explained to them?

Anyway, the Book Fair was fun. Despite the amount of paperwork it seems to have generated...