Thursday 14 February 2008

Free chocolate and other Valentine's stuff




Happy Valentine's Day! What better way to say we love you than by sharing this link to get free bags of chocolate from Woolworths this week! (Geez, do I ever think of anything but food?) Click here for your free chocolate voucher.



I don't really do Valentine's, but you could say I'm celebrating the day with a bit of paranormal romance as I've just started to read the first book in The Gardella Vampire Chronicles, by Colleen Gleason (one of our upcoming series - watch this space!). It features a young girl making her debut in 19th century London Society who is chosen to continue the family legacy as a vampire hunter. So one moment she's getting all flushed by the advances of one particularly gorgeous and eligible bachelor at the ball, and the next is ramming a stake into a fanged enemy. Great stuff - never been one for complete sappiness on Valentine's.

However, for those who do want fullblown romance, just letting you know that The Notebook is showing on Film 4 tonight. Personally I would have opted for An Officer and A Gentleman as Valentine's Day viewing which was actually on last night (had I known it advance I would have told you!) but I did tape it so now I can go home and behold the particularly dreamy Richard Gere and pretend he's the one taking me out for a candelit dinner for two. Mmmm....

No comments: