Tuesday 4 March 2008

Bag ladies

The countdown to the London Book Fair at Earls Court is on. Between 14th and 16th April you’ll be able to say hello to the A&B ladies at our stand (J205 in case you’re wondering). But extra kudos will go out to those who manage to spot us on the go – we’re getting some lovely bags printed with the rather nifty A&B logo and our proud slogan “The small publisher of BIG books”. And through the wonder of technology we can see what they are going to look like before ink has touched canvas.

Well, what do you know, I've managed to blog without mentioning a frock...I've moved onto accessories instead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesley, if you have a book bag going spare, I know an author who would LOVE to use one to carry her books to events this spring...
(I, too, have a weakness for accessories!)

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

Got my ticket today, am looking forward to it. Very tasteful bags you'll be sporting.

Lesley said...

***Bag update***Bag update***

They should be in next Tuesday - hurrah!

I think we should be able to spare one for our fabulous Canadian author - and perhaps this is the start of a phenomenon. We'll have them queueing up as if it were an Anya Hindmarch creation!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fervent collector of canvas bags and I'll be deleted to add A&B to my collection.

Audio Publisher