Saturday 15 December 2007

Welcome Snowbooks ... and other frosty musings

What a fantastic day - A&B have signed a contract with Snowbooks, to start selling their books in the UK. I am so thrilled as I think Em Barnes is quite the most marvellous publisher, woman and cyclist I have ever known. Truly. We are going to take over the world together ... well, we're certainly going to have a go!

In the absence of a lovely picture of us shaking hands to cement our agreement (we do have said pic but for foolishly female reasons - mine - that include worrying about size of tummy, I'm not going to post it), instead here's the cover of The Frost Fair, by our top-selling crime and much loved author Edward Marston Esquire. Perfect timing as The Frost Fair is taking place along the River Thames this week, a tradition that started in 1669 when the mighty river froze over and all sorts of festivities ensued. Although I'm hugely biased as I adore Mr M and his books, it is a cracking read and definitely one for a crime fan's Christmas stocking this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done A&B! What a Christmas treat!