Friday 21 December 2007

A short goodbye till 2008!


This is the last day of blogging for 2007. Our offices will be closed now till the 2nd of January as we enjoy the Christmas festivities. But fret not! We will be back, fresh and inspired, with more blogging stories in the New Year.
I, unsurprisingly, have yet to finish my Christmas shopping, and I wonder how many of you out there are like me, who every year vow to have their presents wrapped and ready by December 1st, and yet never seem to get round to it until the panic sets in - around about now. So, in case you too are looking for last-minute inspiration, don't forget to check out our list of Books for Christmas on the A&B website - there's bound to be something there to suit the taste of Whoever-It-Is-You-Are-Buying-For.
If you've turned into an angry shopper after too many hours spent trudging along the high-street stores, here's a picture my aunt sent me today, of her house in Camden, Maine (USA). Something to remind you of the simplicity and beauty of the Christmas season. I have a mind to put it on next year's Christmas card(which, of course, I intend to send out by December 1st...).

And with that, we will love you and leave you now, but do keep up the reading over the holidays and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: